Are you interested in pursuing a career in online marketing? Do you have a passion for all things Internet? We are looking for creative and hard-working individuals to join our growing team of talented ecommerce and marketing professionals. As a Marketing & SEO Specialist, you will implement powerful Search Engine Optimization strategies, create content that engages and drives traffic, and work with the rest of the Organic Team to strengthen and promote our web properties. You will learn the methods and use the tools that have been the catalyst for our company’s tremendous growth over the past six years, and as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace, you will have the opportunity to grow with it. This is an entry-level position; though SEO and marketing experience is appreciated, it is not required.
One Click Ventures has been named by the IBJ as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in Indianapolis and is the 2011 recipient of the MIRA Award for Excellence in New Media. We operate a variety of content websites and e-commerce stores. Since 2007, revenue has grown over 700% and we have been profitable and debt-free.
We promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. Our smart, intensely-driven team members are challenged to reach higher and think outside of the box, while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We believe in doing things right and having fun along the way. If you share our passion for innovation and the opportunity to navigate uncharted waters, and wish to have the chance to have an immediate impact working with a highly motivated group of people who love what they do, we want to hear from you.
- Develop awesome online content, whether it be blog posts, resource pages, widgets, or infographics
- Research and identify potential high quality advertising partners
- Find and build relationships with bloggers, social media influencers, organizations, and new sites in order to establish long-term mutually beneficial partnerships
- Analyze keyword data and identify opportunities for content and on-site optimization
- Test, prospect, and plan to help the team be more efficient and successful
- Optimize written content, widgets, infographics, videos and sites for search engines
- Stay abreast of latest trends in the industry with constant research in the SEM community and implement appropriate strategies accordingly
- Evaluate and make recommendations to prepare for changes and/or test new opportunities based on the current market status and competition
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and management team to discuss planning, strategies, and results
- Learn and understand our brands, products, and customer base
- Work with our developers, designers, and marketing team to make our sites better, not only for search purposes but for customer experience
- Excellent writing skills- experience with blogging or print journalism is a plus
- A love of the Internet and familiarity with social media platforms
- Outstanding interpersonal skills- you will be working on a team, as well as communicating daily with bloggers and site owners
- Solid computer skills including an interest in HTML and programming
- A highly competitive nature that responds well to challenging goals with a “can do” positive attitude
- Strong analytical and statistical skills with the ability to summarize data and identify trends
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Achievement oriented– the ability and self-motivation to direct your own learning and achieve individual goals
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization is a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, PR, Communication, or related field required
- This is an entry-level position; though SEO and marketing experience is appreciated, it is not required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous paid time off for vacations/holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted employee purchases
- Continuous learning and opportunities for career advancement
How to Apply:
This job is a full-time position with benefits and competitive compensation located at our office in Greenwood, IN.
1. Create a cover letter telling us a little about your background and explaining why this position is a good fit for you.
2. Create a resume that shows off your work history and skills.
3. Include your salary requirements in your cover letter or resume.
4. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company is growing. Our industry is growing. And our people are growing. The fact is, when you work at One Click, the opportunities for professional growth are limitless.